Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Japanese Oral Test - Level 4

FINALLY, it's over! I did it, my Japanese oral test (Level 4)
It was the best Japanese oral I did with Mr. Fujishima (measured with my standard). I actually able speaks and answered his questions, though I was a bit slow.

There's one question that I missed:
Sensei: Why do you want to go climb Mount. Kinabalu?
Elias: Excuse me, sensei. Can you please repeat that?
Sensei: Why do you want to go climb Mount. Kinabalu?
Elias: Aeroplane.

It was funny, he stopped the tape recorder and laughed. I don't get him at first, but he translate the question and my answer to English later.
I was............
zzzzzzzzzzz.............wtf. I can't hear his question properly and I thought he was asking me how I go to Kota Kinabalu?


2 comments:

Pluto.Com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pluto.Com said...

Everything is funny as long as it happens to somebody else..
Laughter is shortest distance between You and Sensei..
Don't you agree??
eHehekeke
Because today is "BAGA yobi desu"!!
You should tell Sensei that just kidding,"kyo wa BAGA yobi desu, so I just have a joke with you..kaka"
.....is SHIVERING......(Think you're looking for Recycle Bin)